Brain Imaging Quality Assurance
The image quality of nuclear medicine brain images including the administrative, technical, and interpretative factors.
The aim of this article is to update the knowledge of practitioners on image quality when acquiring nuclear medicine brain images.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of the:
General areas of quality in imaging;
- Best image quality;
- Processing and display parameters;
- Filter settings during image processing;
- Way quality can be defined and measured; and the
- Way how quality is measured and described in health care.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us