Can we teach ourselves to better manage stress online?
The aim of the current research is to measure the efficacy of an online stress management program for university students
The aim of this article was to show that the advantages of this type of Internet-based intervention relative to other programs lie in it being in a quite short and accessible format, which allows it to reach a larger number of students.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of the following:
There is a high number of university students who experience distress, and this can be addressed using online interventions
- The goal of this program is for the students to learn easy techniques to help them handle stressful situations better
- Finding efficient strategies to reinforce the feeling of personal efficacy and the efficient management of difficulties helps students adapt to challenges and maintain a good standard of living.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us