Various Therapeutic Applications of Chloroquine
The article provides an overview to the multiple actions and pharmacological applications of chloroquine on different types of diseases.
The aim of this article was to summarize the therapeutic applications of chloroquine on various diseases and to discuss these mechanisms of actions.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
The various mechanisms of action of chloroquine instead of only applying it as treatment and prophylaxis to malaria.
- The various pharmacological and biological activities of chloroquine.
- The anticancer, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, etc. effects of chloroquine and how it may improve various metabolic disorders.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us