COVID-19 Infection in Pregnancy and Neonatal outcomes
This review looks at COVID-19 infection in pregnancy, comorbidities, associated complications and neonatal outcomes.
The aim of this research is to know the effect of COVID-19 in pregnant women and how it affects the baby after birth.
This review shows the effects of COVID-19 in pregnancy and neonates..
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Presentation of COVID-19 in pregnancy
- Co-morbidities among COVID-19 infected patients in pregnancy
- Effects of COVID-19 in pregnancy
- Complications in pregnant COVID-19 infected patients
- Neonatal outcomes
- Comparison of SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and COVID-19 patients.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us