Role of Physical Activity on Type 2 Diabetes
This review introduces the background of Diabetes mellitus, physical activity and its role in the management of type 2 Diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and the physiological effects of physical activity in T2DM.
The aim of this article is to reveal the effect of physical activity in the control of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
This review found that several studies have recommended the utilization of physical activity for the effective management of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Background of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- The role of physical activity in the Management of type 2 Diabetes
- Physiological effects of physical activity in type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us