The use of ABCDE as a cognitive aid tool during patient assessment
This research article reviewed the multicenter pilot study of the development and validation of an ABCDE Cognitive Aid tool that could be used during patient assessment.
The aim of this article was to study the benefits of an ABCDE Cognitive Aid (CA) tool in patient assessment.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
What steps are taken during ABCDE
- In what situation a CA tool would be beneficial
- The benefits of using a CA tool like ABCDE.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us