Interventions to help with reduction of recurrent gestational diabetes
This review looks into how some forms of pre-pregnancy lifestyle interventions can lessen the rate of recurrence of gestational diabetes
The aim of this article is to establish if lifestyle intervention before pregnancy can help to minimise the recurrence of gestational diabetes.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Maternal and fetal complications of gestational diabetes.
- Risk factors for gestational diabetes.
- Diagnosis of gestational diabetes.
- Lifestyle intervention that can help to minimise the recurrence of gestational diabetes.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us