The Ebola Virus a Global Public Menace
Ebola is a highly contagious viral disease that is spread in various ways.
To review the characteristics of Ebola as a highly infectious viral disease.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Causative agent
- Reservoir of the organism
- Transmission of the disease
- Hazards associated with the disease
- Control aspects of the disease
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us