Food allergies and food intolerances: How do you tell the difference?
The aim of this CPD activity is to provide the reader with an overview of the classification, evaluation, and management of adverse food reactions.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- The signs and symptoms of food related adverse reactions
- The investigations necessary for the diagnosis of food related adverse reactions
- The management of food related adverse reactions.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us