Best-Evidence for the management of Chronic Pain Part 5: Osteoarthritis
This review gives a state of the art overview of the best evidence rehabilitation for patients with Osteoarthritis.
This study aims to provide best evidence rehabilitation for patients with osteoarthritis.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Presentation of OA pain and its peripheral and central mechanisms
- Best evidence as far a rehabilitation of osteoarthritis
- Promising directions for clinical practice and potential future research .
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us