Traumatic Brain Injury
The classifications, imaging modality, imaging findings of traumatic brain injury (TBI).
The aim of this article is to update the knowledge of practitioners on the imaging patterns and complications of traumatic brain injury.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Traumatic Subarachnoid Haemorrhage (SAH);
- CT and MRI TBI neuroimaging;
- Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS);
- MRI sensitivity for traumatic brain injury; and
- Skull fracture findings.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us