BeBo Concept: Physiotherapy management of Urinary Incontinence in woman after Natural Childbirth
This article evaluates the effects of a 6 week course of Physiotherapy according to the BeBo Concept on the improvement of perineal muscle strength and endurance as well as urinary continence in woman after their first vaginal delivery.
In this article the effects of the BeBo Concept on improving urinary incontinence in woman after their first vaginal delivery is evaluated.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
The BeBo Pelvic Floor Training Concept
- How to implement the BeBo Pelvic Floor Training exercises
- The effectiveness of the BeBo Concept on improving UI.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us