Psychiatry – The Depression and Pain connection in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Pathway Phenotypes underpinning Depression, Anxiety, and chronic fatigue symptoms due to acute Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Understanding how rheumatoid arthritis can cause psychiatry effects such as depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Psychiatry and how Rheumatoid arthritis is connected.
- Understanding that inflammation in the joints chronically connected to Depression and anxiety.
- Pain and inflammation the link to psychiatry effects such as chronic fatigue.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us