Current rehabilitation for acute hamstring tears
This review looks at the importance of current rehabilitation protocols for acute hamstring tears.
The aim of this article is to present and discuss the importance of hamstring rehabilitation programmes.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Anatomy and biomechanics of the hamstring muscle group
- The prevalence of hamstring injuries
- The biomechanical considerations to return to sport post an acute hamstring tear
- The conservative management of the musculotendinous junction unit.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us