Hidradenitis suppurativa in women: specific considerations throughout their life cycle
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic, life-altering inflammatory disease which disproportionately affects women and should be diagnosed and managed appropriately.
The aim of these two articles is to inform clinicians about the unique characteristics and management of this debilitating disease throughout the life cycle of women who live with hidradenitis suppurativa.
Questions 1-15 are based on the article by Kozera et all while questions 16-20 are based on the article by Collier et al.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
The pathophysiology of hidradenitis suppurativa in women
- The clinical considerations in the management of hidradenitis suppurativa in women
- Practical recommendations for optimizing care of hidradenitis suppurativa in women.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us