A summary of all the literature regards Intra-arterial therapy as a treatment for brain tumours
Intra-arterial therapy as a treatment for brain tumours.
The aim of this article is to create awareness of conventional treatment for brain tumours versus newer adopted strategies: Intra-arterial drug administration.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
- Brain tumor treatments – advantages and disadvantages
- Brain tumor risk factors.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us