Blended teaching versus traditional teaching for undergraduate physiotherapy students at the University of the Witwatersrand
The blended teaching versus traditional teaching article showcasing an undergraduate Orthopaedic blended teaching block for third year physiotherapy students, contributes to the existing knowledge-base on blended teaching and learning.
The aim of this article was to determine students' theoretical and clinical performance in a blended teaching module compared to their own performance in two knowledge areas taught face to face, and student perceptions of blended teaching in the third-year physiotherapy curriculum.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
How the shift in health education teaching and learning may be achieved in a blended module incorporating the 21st century learning skills that improved theoretical examination marks
- Health education teaching and learning demands are changing
- How a shift in health education using a blended teaching module may look and even be preferred compared to traditional face to face teaching.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us