Gender inequality in midwifery training
This article examines gender inequalities faced by student accoucheurs in midwifery training at various maternal healthcare institutions.
The aim of this article to explore and describe gender inequalities faced by student accoucheurs in midwifery training.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Factors contributing to gender inequality in the training of student accoucheurs in midwifery
- Measures to be taken to support student accoucheurs in midwifery training
- Contributions made by accoucheurs in midwifery discipline.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us