Activity participation of mental health care users in Occupational Therapy
The review looks at the changes in activity participation of mental health care users attending an Occupational Therapy programme.
The aim of this article is to review the activity participation of mental health care users attending Occupational Therapy.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Importance and benefits of activity participation of mental health care users
- Mental health activity participation in rural South Africa
- Effect of occupational therapy interventions in mental health.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us