Hand Injuries and its implications on return to work
Occupational therapy techniques to help clients with hand injuries return to work
This study aimed to examine the existing evidence of vocational intervention for patients with hand injuries and the strategies involved to help them return to work.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should have a clear understanding of:
Occupational therapists and their role in hands therapy
- Occupational therapy strategies for hands therapy
- How Occupational therapists help patients with hand injuries to return to work
- Difficulties for Occupational therapists when attempting to help patients return to work after injury.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us