SA Journal of Radiology Vol 26 (2022) Activity 3
This module familiarises the reader with a knowledge of extra pancreatic pseudocysts, subpial haemorrhage and tuberous sclerosis.
Upon completion of this module practitioners should:
- Be familiar with the imaging and knowledge of extrapancreatic pseudocysts, subpial haemorrhage and tuberous sclerosis.
Instructions for this Module
- Read the supplied reading material and complete the quiz that follows;
- You have three attempts to pass the quiz;
- The pass grade is 70%;
- You need to pass the quiz to claim your CPD certificate;
- Please click on the CPD certificate link below to claim your CPD certificate and to update your CPD Manager.
If you need any assistance to complete this module, please Contact us