Pricing Express Courses Annual Membership
Our express courses' annual membership gives you unlimited access to all our accredited express courses for 12 consecutive months.
2021 Price: R845 including 15% VAT per anum per person
What you need to know
- We offer special rates for groups, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
- Memberships start immediately on the day of purchase (the invoice date).
- Excluded from memberships:
- Our Specialised Courses which are clearly marked and paid for individually.
- Special Terms and Conditions:
- Memberships cannot be frozen or transferred from one individual to another.
- Expiry of memberships:
- Membership will expire automatically at the end of the 12-month period, whether you have used it or not. We will send you a renewal notice before your membership expires.
- If you have opted not to renew your membership then, after expiry, you will immediately be unenrolled from any course that you have not completed and obtained a 70% pass mark for.
We offer the following payment options:
1. Online credit card payment
This method will immediately reflect your purchased membership. You can then enroll in the courses covered by your membership. eCPD® makes use of PayGate Plus, DPO SA’s, fully managed solution for accepting payments
online, to ensure your safety and privacy while shopping online. Learn more.
eCPD® is a division of African Online Scientific Information Systems (Pty) Ltd t/a AOSIS. This means your c redit card payments to eCPD® will show as AOSIS (Pty) Ltd on your bank statement.
2. Direct deposit (EFT)
This method may take a few days to process, depending on where you bank. Your purchased membership will become active once the purchase value reflects on our bank statement. Please send us your proof of payment with your reference number provided during purchase to email@example.com.
We encourage you to pay for your membership via credit card so as not to incur additional bank charges. When paying via electronic funds transfer (EFT) you will be expected to pay the additional bank charges of approximately R150.00.