Pricing Specialised Courses
These courses are created to equip you in specialised topics. Cost per course varies based on topic specialisation, in-depth teaching, presenter, and duration of a course. We work closely in collaboration with the partner for quality, presentation, and interactivity excellence.
What you need to know
- We offer special rates for groups, contact email@example.com for a quotation.
- Access to your specialty course starts immediately on the day of purchase (the invoice date) and the duration of access applies according to the length of the course.
- Excluded from specialised courses:
- Our Express Annual Membership Courses which are clearly marked and paid for separately.
- Special Terms and Conditions:
- Specialty courses cannot be frozen or transferred from one individual to another.
- Expiry of Specialty courses:
- Every specialty course has a duration, clearly stated before buying the course. You will automatically be unenrolled from the course if you do not complete the course within that period.
We offer the following payment options:
1. Online credit card payment
This method will immediately reflect your purchased membership. You can then enroll in the courses covered by your membership. eCPD® makes use of PayGate Plus, DPO SA’s, fully managed solution for accepting payments
online, to ensure your safety and privacy while shopping online. Learn more.
eCPD® is a division of African Online Scientific Information Systems (Pty) Ltd t/a AOSIS. This means your c redit card payments to eCPD® will show as AOSIS (Pty) Ltd on your bank statement.
2. Direct deposit (EFT)
This method may take a few days to process, depending on where you bank. Your purchased membership will become active once the purchase value reflects on our bank statement. Please send us your proof of payment with your reference number provided during purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to pay for your membership via credit card so as not to incur additional bank charges. When paying via electronic funds transfer (EFT) you will be expected to pay the additional bank charges of approximately R150.00.